Access and Use
Access to or use of the official website for the Government Superannuation Fund Authority (Authority) and the Government Superannuation Fund (Fund) at www.gsfa.govt.nz (Website) constitutes consent to the following terms and conditions of access and use (Terms). Each page of this Website must be read in conjunction with these Terms and any other disclaimers that form part of this Website.
Unless otherwise stated, the information available on or through this Website is protected under copyright and other laws of New Zealand, and under international conventions and similar laws overseas. Unless otherwise stated, copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material published on this Website belongs to the Authority or the Fund. You can reproduce the information available on this Website free of charge without further permission, subject to the following conditions:
- you must reproduce the material accurately
- you must not use the material in a derogatory manner or a misleading context, and
- you must acknowledge the source and copyright status of the material
For convenience and informational purposes only, this Website provides links to other websites. These other sites may contain information that is the copyright of third parties and subject to restrictions on reuse. Permission to use copyrighted materials from other websites must be obtained from the copyright owner and cannot be obtained from the Authority or the Fund.
The information available on or through this Website is intended to provide general information to the New Zealand public. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information available on this Website. However neither the Authority nor the Fund:
- makes any warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this Website nor represents that its use would not infringe on privately owned rights;
- assumes any liability or responsibility for any damage, loss, cost or expense (including but not limited to financial loss, loss of revenue, loss of profits or savings, indirect or consequential loss) that may directly or indirectly result from any information contained on this Website or any actions taken as a result of the content of this Website;
- may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this Website, including these Terms, without prior notice; and
- is responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this Website. Neither the Authority nor the Fund endorse the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such other websites, or provide any guarantee, representation or warranty as to, or shall have any liability for, any electronic content delivered by a third party or the timeliness of any electronic content. If you link to any third party website from this Website you do so entirely at your own risk.
Neither the Authority nor the Fund gives any warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility:
- that the Website or the server are free of computer viruses or any other harmful components, defects or errors;
- that any defects in the Website will be corrected;
- that your access to the Website will be reliable, uninterrupted or error-free (including access to any linked websites);
- for any delays, inaccuracies, failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, computer viruses or communication line failures, or
- for any theft, destruction, damage or unauthorised access to your computer system or network.
Nothing contained on this Website is, or shall be relied on as a promise or representation by the Crown, the Authority or the Fund as to the past or future. You may not do any thing or permit any thing to be done which may alter, interfere with or affect the operation of this Website or any electronic facility or data of the Crown, the Authority or the Fund. This includes, without limitation, removing any information from this Website, adding any information to this Website or linking to this Website from another website. Any website providers wishing to link to this Website may formally request to do so by contacting the Authority at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 64 4 499 6999.
Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by the Crown, the Authority or the Fund.
Not Personal Advice
This Website provides general information only, and does not take into account any individual's particular circumstances, financial or otherwise. It is not intended as investment advice and must not be relied upon as such. You should obtain professional investment advice tailored to your specific circumstances and needs prior to making any investment decisions.
Neither the Authority nor the Fund makes any endorsement or recommendation regarding any securities or financial products made available by any of the companies identified on or linked to this Website, and makes no recommendation regarding the advisability of investing in securities or other financial products generally.
This Website does not, and must not, be construed as an offer of securities or other financial products and is not an invitation to you to take up securities or other financial products.
This Website contains information in relation to the financial performance of the Fund. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future returns.
New Zealand Law
Unless otherwise stated, information available on this Website has been prepared in accordance with New Zealand law for the general information of the New Zealand public only. The information available on this Website, and these Terms, are governed by, and are to be construed in accordance with New Zealand law. Any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand. Unless otherwise stated, any references to currency are references to New Zealand dollars.
The information contained on this Website does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand or any other official guidelines, policy decisions or requirements.
Access Outside New Zealand
Neither the Authority nor the Fund makes any representation that any information available on this Website is appropriate or available for use in countries other than New Zealand. Accessing this Website from other countries where any information available on this Website is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access this Website from a country that is not New Zealand you do so at your own risk and you are solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
Comments and Complaints
If you would like to make any comments or complaints about this Website or any of the information or services available on this Website, please contact email@example.com or by calling 64 4 499 6999.